Growing up for us as well as many other kids, We kept running into the same issue, Whenever we would receive new LEGO® inevitably we would end up breaking it up and making our own creations, The one core problem we have always had was the simple fact that the cost of LEGO® is quite expensive, That is why we started Brick Bundles, Our goal is simple, Provide LEGO® in bulk at less than half the cost of LEGO® in stores, So that we can give other children and adults alike the opportunity to truly create whatever they like.
What's the process for selling your LEGO®?
It's a really easy five step process!
- Complete the Sell Your LEGO® form
- We email you a pre-paid postage label
- Package your items well and drop them off at your local Post Office®
- Once we receive delivery (usually within two working days after dispatch) we will check your items to make sure everything is as described
- After the items have been checked by our team, we'll email you to confirm the price we will pay. If you accept the price, payment will be made by the end of the same day. (If you choose to reject our offer you will have to pay shipping costs to have your items returned. This will be calculated from the weight of what needs to be returned.)
Please note that during particularly busy periods such as public holidays it may take a little longer to process your LEGO®.
What is different about us?
•Here at Brick Bundles we sort all of our LEGO® bundles to remove any non LEGO® pieces as well as wash everything, so our LEGO® bundles are squeaky clean when they arrive at your door.
What will your bundle include?
•Your selection of building blocks will include a random selection of the following LEGO® components:
•Basic Components: bricks, plates, slopes & tiles.
•Structural Components: windows, doors, wings, wheels, tires & cockpits.
•Natural Components: plants, vines & flowers.
How can I pay ?
•We accept PayPal and all major debit or credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Amercian Express etc...
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
What countries do we ship to?
•We have free shipping for all orders to Ireland over 3 Kilograms
•How much does the shipping cost if your not in Ireland
•Shipping expenses depend on the country you live in. The price will be shown to you before submitting the purchase during the checkout process.How long does the shipping take?
•If you live in Ireland, the shipping may take 1-3 business days. However, if you live across the ocean (the Germany or Spain), it may take 4-6 business days for the parcel to reach you.